Wednesday, September 5, 2007

ABC 13 - Murdered Sisters Remembered

ABC 13 - Murdered Sisters Remembered

The turmoil all around the world, is so very unbelievable. With the link above is a news article of a father killing his three girls over the weekend of August 29th, 2007. This so much reminds me of my sister, who was killed by someone she loved and was too young to go.

Still full of life and taken. I'm sure those girls where going to grow up and blossom into wonderful, productive and loving flowers. But I'm believing in that plan, that this is all for a reason. Cause I have a sister that is gone. And she never got to blossom to her full potential and I wanted to see her get to that point so bad.

In the remembrance of the three young girls who lost there lives, you are loved and will never be forgotten!

No comments: