Saturday, September 1, 2007

I swear there are so many twists and turn in my sisters death. I think I will never rest about the situation. It's funny how life is and you find out the fuck up disturbing shit after your only sister is taken away from you.

It was not 30 minutes before my sister had called my mom about the situation that had been occurring, that my mom had sat me down by the computer to show me about the missing lady on the Carole Sund/Carrington Memorial Reward Foundation Website.

Well see the thing about this is that the man who killed my sister had a baby mother that went missing 7 yrs ago. With out a trace. He reported her missing 4 days after her disappearance. And when the police came asking this ex-con for answers, his family some how got the whole investigation shut down. Now you tell me how that happens?

So this women Latoya Thomas just goes missing, without a trace and that's it. Then her boyfriend goes and gets with my sister. And the two women look very similar. 7 yrs later he kills my sister now, you draw your own conclusions, I have minds. To much of a coincidence if I say so myself. But you couldn't tell his family that.
.
This is something straight out a movie flix. Crazy!

No comments: