Saturday, August 11, 2007

Helpless in a Murder Situation

I feel so helpless in this situation, my nephew is gone and he acts as if he doesnt want to come and be with us. He would rather be with his father whom he had minimal relation with, Im not saying he was around me all the time, but he knows that around here there are no drugs, violence and there is food, love and support. I cant say the same for his dad. Here we provide all the comfort that his mom did maybe not just like she did but close enough. I just dont know what to do, cause I would just x the father out, since he has been so vicious in his pursuit in getting our Lil Matt, knowing damn well he is only after some money.

But its been a battle since the very beginning. Who battles in a death situation, we all should be grieving, but no, my sister has been played around here like some ghetto Anna Nicole. The husband she was suppose to had divorced wants all of the assets she doesnt have, wants the son that he never could take care of before her death. Crazy bull shit if Id ever say so myself.

And he is now trying to keep my nephew away from the only family he really knows and has known. Me, his aunt and his grandma.

Parenting, Pregnancy, Conception, Baby Names, Online Parenting Articles & More at Parenthood.com - Parenthood.com


Lea and Lil Matt
Originally uploaded by prettydamndevine


No comments: