Sunday, August 12, 2007

Family Broken So Now Dreams Haunt Me

I mean were a small, close family and this man decided to go and kill the heart of it and think it wouldnt change some shit. Yeah it changed a lot of shit alright, mental states of mind. My mom is getting depressed, crying all the time. And Im just stuck in my house not knowing what to do with myself, no motivation to continue things without my sister.

But I can't just drown myself in the misery that is Lea's death. I have to move forward towards something. What that is I'm not quite sure yet.

I was afraid of dreams that might come from her death and tried to avoid them at all cost. But they have managed to catch up with me. So realistic the dreams, I wake up knowing she is alive and any minute she will be calling me.

I know in the dreams she's trying to tell me something. What is it she could be saying? She looks so happy, how I will always remember her


No comments: