Thursday, August 16, 2007

I feel ashamed, what can I do!

There are plenty of mother's out there! Some just are that, mothers. Some go a little further, some are involved in actives, some just don't give a damn, and some are lost.But my sister was great, stupendous, spectacular in all area's! She loved her son more then life itself and was very involved in his life. She wanted him to have the best, not in clothing, but in school, life, friends, the world around him and with what she had she tried to give it to him!

But with what is going on now I know she would not be pleased. So much bullshit has happen since my sisters death, I know she is turning in her grave. Her son is not in a good place and as a sister, I can't do a damn thing. And I feel ashamed cause with all of the things I know we could have made sure something was in place before this murderous event occurred. I mean shit I didn't want my sister to die but we could have been prepared and I'm sure my sister knows that and is pointing her finger at me.

So now her son is from house to house with his father whom never gave a damn before, when my sister was alive. Now since she is dead he wants to play father only because he knows since my sister was killed by her boyfriend and she didn't file the divorce before her death. Her so called husband wants to claim a wrongful death suit.

Who the fuck is he, they weren't together. He had just got off of a restraining order that had been put on him from her. He hadn't been taking care of his son they have together. So now her son is suffering cause nothing was put in place before her death. The father has just took the son and because he house hoops we can find him.

My sister is having a fit, so am I and my mother. We are trying to do what we can and hopefully the Lord will guide the light cause Lea can't be resting in a painful situation like this. A person who is only out for greed can not succeed!

No comments: