Saturday, August 18, 2007

This World Is Frenchy!

I have seen so much in my life and pretty much figured I'd seen the worst I was going to see in my life time. Drugs, disease, death, violence, homelessness. Basically an array of everything I thought. My mom had even said to me recently "damn baby I'm sorry you haven't lived a very happy life, have you?" It was kinda hard for me to even hear her say that, but when I think of all the shit I have been threw, have seen and now my sister's death. Shit, I guess I can pretty much understand that comment. Not that I would want to be portrayed that way.

It comes down to knowing that this world is Frenchy! Like the Sims say! That is almost the best way I can describe it now. I have no father, grandmother, sister, and the list goes on.

But that being said my sister's death has been the biggest hit of them all cause of all the things I have seen and been threw, I just knew this kinda shit like this would happen!

Murder, cold blooded, damn near with witnesses, murder. They was out on a man hunt for his ass. This was more like tv, America's most wanted type, shit. But I did forget the fuck was white! And not to sound racist but don't we all have some kind of bases that we judge from.

CollegeNET Forum - What makes a serial killer?

No comments: