Friday, August 10, 2007

What a killer

Fuck that muther fucker. He called me and told me that he killed my sister how dare he. What kind of person would do some crazy shit like that. That shit replays over and over in my head. I knew that muther fucker was fucked up but not like that. That jealous sick fuck. He just had to take away a precious gift like Lea, not Lea. And it couldn’t have just been some joke like shit, like, If you don’t come get your sister I’m going to kill her. No this bastard was serious, "Kizze’" he said! "You need to listen to what I’m saying. Your sister pushed me to muther fucking far and I blasted her brains out. I'm sorry, hope you have a good life." I couldn't believe he could be so cold hearted to even call and even tell me that shit, within minutes after he had killed her.I was in so much disbelief, I immediately called 911 on my cellphone and reported what he told me. I wasn't sure that bastard was serious, but I was going to take any changes since he decided to call me. I told the police the address and the told me the were already on the scene. My heart almost came to a stop because I knew then, it was true. I just speed my car down the highway hoping it some how would start flying over the cars and get to her house.

I had already been on the way to my sisters house trying to see what the commotion was all about. My mother had called me on the cellphone and told that Lea had said Nate (the killer) had pulled a gun out on her. So I had tried to get there as quick as I could. I grab my bat and knife, went to pick up my daughter from school and got on the freeway with the quickness. I had got to Concord from Vallejo within 10 minutes, but it had been to late.

ContraCostaTimes.com - Concord police seek homicide suspect
ContraCostaTimes.com - east bay roundup
ContraCostaTimes.com - Concord murder suspect search continues
ContraCostaTimes.com - Concord slaying suspect killed in So. Cal.
ContraCostaTimes.com - Concord slaying suspect gunned down by L.A. authorities
ContraCostaTimes.com - Shot man was suspect in old Hayward case


No comments: