Friday, August 3, 2007

Im afraid of my sisters ghost

I have been afraid of the dark for sometime. And when I went to a counselor some years ago I thought I was able to get ride of the dark issue, which had plagued me so. I couldn't leave one room without turning on the light to the other first.

But now since my sister has been in a better place it has come back. I have been finding myself running from room to room. Staring into dark hallways waiting for something to move and scare the hell out of me.

I wonder everyday if she will come and visit me. But the thing is I don't want her to. I'm to scared to even see her. I would really love to reach out and see her, but my fear of the unknown, spirits and dark is too great to be able to even tempt to dream of her. Let alone reach out and touch her.

I almost feel ashamed. But I can't I help the way I feel.

I miss my sister, why did this shit have to happen?

No comments: