Sunday, August 5, 2007

So full of life... isn't that what we all say, but for her it was!

Being that my sister her name Lea is 11 yrs old then me, so lived more life then I did. But the way she lived her life, was always a bit of something to see. She was wild and free willing to trying anything once.

Now I'm an out going person myself but home is where I find most of my comfort, so you would catch me in the house more then not. It's funny cause you would think it would be the other way around. I'm 27 she would have been 38 this year. Acted like she was my age or young in the spirit of living life. She was the one always asking me to go places with her. Seems she never missed an opportunity to have fun.

Now I have all these regrets. I'm sure she ask me a hundred times to come from under my shell and enjoy the day and night life and I rather had just sat at my desk and type away at my computer. It was so much life to live with her.

Sometimes I wonder if she lived these way because we are all given a fate, and being the her life was taken away so quickly and abruptly, that she had to live that way, had to take life, grab it and explore it.


Me, Lea and the murder
Originally uploaded by prettydamndevine

Me, Lea-the short chocolate sweetie(My Sister)and her murderer at the 2006 Erotic Exotic Ball in San Francisco

No comments: