Sunday, August 19, 2007

Was her fate decided?

Was her fate decided?

In some ways I'm sure it was! I figure this because of the way she lived her life. She almost lived it like it was going to be short, if I think back on things. The stories she has told me, the things she has done. See my sister has already almost died and been brought from the light of the pearly gate you might say. When she was 21 she had almost met her maker, when our brother Joey intervened and gave her CPR. She was having an aneurysm. Luckily it got caught in time. But she had brain surgery and her life seem to go pretty fast after that. I because the older sister and she becoming the younger sister in a since. But for a reason, she only had 16 more years to live.

She cared, gave and did as much as 2 and 3 people. So to me in some odd way this was meant to be. People remember her because of her tender nature, outgoing spirit and giving soul. And the truth to that it that most people are never remember and not especially in such a special light in such a short time.

Is there such a thing as "fate"? (The Drawbridge)

No comments: